1. What should be paid attention to in the process of cable loading and unloading?
- In the process of transportation and loading and unloading, the power cables and cable trays shall not be damaged. It is strictly prohibited to push the cable trays directly from the vehicle. Cables should not be transported and stored on the flat surface.
- Before transporting or rolling cable reels, the cable reels must be firm, the cable winding and the oil filled cable tubing between the pressure tank shall be fixed without damage, the pressure tank shall be firm, and the pressure indicator shall meet the requirements.
2. What are the fire prevention measures for cables?
- Use flame retardant cable;
- Adopt fire cable bracket;
- Use fire retardant coating;
- Fire barriers and fire baffles shall be set up at cable tunnels and interlayer exits;
- Overhead cables should avoid oil pipelines and explosion doors, otherwise, partial pipe penetration or heat insulation and fire prevention measures should be taken.
3. Which aspects should be considered in selecting the cross section of power cable?
The following aspects should be considered:
- The working current allowed to pass through the cable for a long time;
- Thermal stability in case of short circuit;
- The voltage drop on the line should not exceed the allowable working range.
4. What are the advantages of power cable and overhead line?
- Reliable operation. Since it is installed in underground and other hidden places, it is less damaged by external forces and has less chance of failure. The power supply is safe and will not cause harm to people;
- Small maintenance workload, no need for frequent inspection;
- There is no need to erect a tower;
- Help to improve the power factor.