Electrical Power Cable Standards :IEC/ASTM/BS/NFC/CSA/EN Voltage: low voltage –high voltage Conductor: Aluminum /Copper Insulation:XLPE/PVC Origin Place: China
Electrical cable Standard
Electrical Power cable is made complying with the international stranded and have pass the CCC – China Compulsory Certification, which contains the recondition of national security certificate
The insulated electrical copper power cable and fire resistant cable are suitable for fixed laying in power transmission and distribution lines with A. C. 50Hz and voltage rating of up to or including 6KV.
1. Conductors: Copper or aluminum.
2. Both armored and non-armored type power cables are available.
3. Voltage rating: 0.6/1kV 3.6/6kV.
4. PVC or PE sheathed.
5. Number of cable cores: One core (Single core), two cores(Double cores), three cores,
Four cores (Four Equal-section-area cores or three equal-section-area cores and one smaller section area neutral core)
Five cores (Five equal-area cores or three equal-section-area cores and two smaller section area neutral cores).
6. Standards: Chinese national standard GB 12706 and GB 12666.6. Or other special characteristics as customers request.
1. The long-time permissible operation temperature of conductor shall not be higher than 70oC.
2. Conductor maximum short circuit (not more than 5 seconds) temperature shall not be higher than 160 oC.
3. The copper electrical power cable is not limited by drop in level when being laid, and the ambient temperature shall not be lower than 0 oC.
If so, the cable should to be preheated.
4. Perfect chemical stability, resistant against acids, alkalis, grease and organic solvents, and flame.
5. Light weight, perfect bending properties, installed and maintained easily and conveniently.
IEC 60502: Power cables with extruded insulation and their accessories for rated voltages from 1 kV (Um=1.2 kV) up to 30 kV (Um=36 kV) – Part 1: Cables for rated voltages of 1 kV (Um=1.2 kV) and 3 kV (Um=3.6 kV)
This copper conductor XLPE insulation electrical power cable is used in underground power transmission lines of rated voltage 0.6/1kV and below. Flame retardant and fire resistant XLPE insulated copper cable is also available.
Our customers have covered more than 50 countries. Export regions include Europe, North America, North Africa, Middle East, Southeast Asia, etc.
We certificate by ISO 9001:2015,ISO 14001:2015,OHSAS 18001 ,CCC Certificate ,UL certificate and so on.
We provide seaworthy cable packing, wooden drum/wooden-steel drum/ steel drum and etc, cable length can be designed according to customer needs.
We have a complete quality control system, advanced laboratory equipment, to ensure that every batch of goods sent to customers meets the quality requirements. Meanwhile, we accept testing requirements from customers and third-party testing agencies.
We believe that an excellent professional team is the best guarantee for quality service !