SWA Power Cable Standards :IEC/ASTM/BS/NFC/CSA/EN Voltage: low voltage –high voltage Conductor: Aluminum /Copper Insulation: XLPE/PVC Origin Place: China
SWA Cable Application:
For outdoor and indoor installations in damp and wet locations, laid direct in the ground (when well protected), in ducts, in trenches and in steel support brackets. It is used to transmit and distribute power in power transmission and distribution system of 35kV or lower. It is generally applied to the fields including power, construction, mines, metallurgy, petrochemical industry and communication in complete replace of oil immersed paper insulated power cable and in partial replace of PVC insulated power cable.
SWA power cable has high electric strength, mechanical strength, high aging-resisting , environmental stress resisting and anti-chemical corrosion, and its construction is simple, it is convenient to use and has a higher long-term operating temperature. It can be laid with no drop restriction.
Remark: The cable can be of flame retardant, fire resistance and other property
1. Rated voltage: Uo/U: 26/35kV, 21/35kV, 12/20 kV (24 kV), 8.7/10kV, 8.7/15kV, 6/6kV, 6/10kV.
2. No. of core: Single-core, Two core ,Three-core.
3. The highest allowed operating temperature of conductor for long-term working is 90oC. In short-circuit (Max. Long-term is no more than 5 seconds). The highest temperature for conductor is no more than 250.
4. D.C Resistance of the conductor complies with the stipulations of GB/T3956-1997.
5. The environment temperature should be no lower than 0 when lay. Otherwise it should be preheated.
6. The cable is laid without horizontal drop limit. The Min. Bending radius of three-core cable should be no smaller than 12 times of cable outer diameter.
7. Working Frequency Voltage Test:.
For cable with Uo of 3.6kV or lower: 2.5Uo+2kV/5min without puncture.
For cable with Uo of 3.6kv~18kV: 3.5Uo/5min without puncture.
For cable with Uo of 21kV and 26 kV: 2.5Uo/30min without puncture.
8. Partial Discharge Test: The discharge volume should be no more than 10pC under 1.73Uo for the cable.
This series includes:
Copper (aluminum) core, XLPE insulated and sheathed power cables.
Copper (aluminum) core, XLPE insulated, PE sheathed power cables.
Copper (aluminum) core, XLPE insulated, steel tape armoring PVC sheathed power cables.
Copper (aluminum) core, XLPE insulated, steel tape armoring, PE sheathed power cables.
Copper (aluminum) core, XLPE insulated, steel wire armoring, PVC sheathed power Cables.
Copper (aluminum) core, XLPE insulated, steel wire armoring, PE sheathed power cables
Rated voltage: 0.6/1kV, 3.6/6kV.
Number of cores: 1 to 6.
Our customers have covered more than 50 countries. Export regions include Europe, North America, North Africa, Middle East, Southeast Asia, etc.
We certificate by ISO 9001:2015,ISO 14001:2015,OHSAS 18001 ,CCC Certificate ,UL certificate and so on.
We provide seaworthy cable packing, wooden drum/wooden-steel drum/ steel drum and etc, cable length can be designed according to customer needs.
We have a complete quality control system, advanced laboratory equipment, to ensure that every batch of goods sent to customers meets the quality requirements. Meanwhile, we accept testing requirements from customers and third-party testing agencies.
We believe that an excellent professional team is the best guarantee for quality service !