Main technical requirements
- 1. Two core cable should be used in DC power supply circuit, and single core cable can be used when necessary.
- 2. PVC insulated cables should not be used in places with high temperature above 100 ℃ or low temperature below – 20 ℃.
- 3. When the cable is directly buried, when the cable is under greater pressure or there is a risk of mechanical damage, steel belt armored cable should be used.
- 4. The cable core temperature under the action of the maximum working current shall not exceed the allowable value determined according to the service life of the cable.
- 5. Determine the ambient temperature of the continuous allowable current carrying capacity of the cable. If the cable is laid in the air or in the cable trench, the average value of the maximum temperature in the hottest month shall be taken.
The selection of cable route shall meet the following requirements
- 1. Avoid the cable from mechanical force, overheating, corrosion and other hazards.
- 2. The cable shall be short under the condition of meeting the safety requirements.
- 3. Easy to lay and maintain.
- 4. Avoid the place where excavation is to be carried out. The cable shall meet the requirements of allowable bending radius of cable under any laying mode and all path conditions.
Types, characteristics and laying methods of cables for photovoltaic power generation system
1. Photovoltaic cable
PV special cable pv1-f1 * 4mm2 is generally used for cables connected to combiner box. The structure of photovoltaic cable is simple. The polyolefin insulation material used in the photovoltaic cable has excellent heat resistance, cold resistance, oil resistance and ultraviolet resistance. It can be used in harsh environmental conditions and has certain mechanical strength.
2. Power cable
1) Zrc-yjv22 steel belt armored flame retardant cross linked cable
Widely used in: junction box to DC cabinet, DC cabinet to inverter, inverter to transformer, transformer to power distribution device connecting cable, power distribution device to power grid connecting cable.
2) Power cable nh-vv
Nh-vv copper core PVC insulated PVC sheathed fire-resistant power cable.
3. Control cable
Zrc-kvvp copper core PVC insulated PVC sheathed braided shielded control cable. It is suitable for control, monitoring circuit and protection circuit with AC rated voltage of 450 / 750V and below.
4. Communication cable
1) Djyvrp2-22 polyethylene insulated PVC sheathed copper wire braided shielded armored computer soft cable is suitable for computers and automatic connection cables with rated voltage up to 500V and higher anti-interference requirements.
2) RVVP copper core PVC insulated PVC sheathed insulated shielded flexible cable RVVP, also known as electrical connection anti-interference flexible cable, is suitable for alarm, security and other anti-interference, safe and efficient data transmission communication cable.
5. RF cable
Solid core polyethylene insulated PVC sheathed RF coaxial cable SYV.